Games Around the World

               Worldwide popular Games 

In this world of gaming, people of all ages like kids, adults and ever 
the elders are immersed in this fictional universe where we can we whatever we want and do whatever we do. Its also a link between countries, where we can meet different people and have fun together…

                   Welcome to a short tour around 


                       the
world of gaming !
 


                                            Top 3 Most Popular Games

1. PUBG- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds   


According to the gaming chart in 2022, PUBG ranked first worldwide. It is an online multiplayer battle royale mobile game developed and
published by PUBG corporation.    

     

As a gamer myself,I have played this game before. In fact, this game brought me into the world of gaming. This game is a battle of guns between people. There are arenas, map modes, trainings etc. Players can turn on their microphones to communicate with others through the match. Personally, I don’t have the courage to speak up. Therefore, I usually communicate through text. In this game I have made lots of friends from different countries, for example : Australia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and more. In this virtual world, I have experienced countless of joyful moments with my friends. I have never regretted stepping into this world. 

2. Minecraft 
I believe that most of you, especially teenagers and kids, have experienced or heard of Minecraft. Minecraft is ranked second before PUBG in the chart. Minecraft is a sandbox game. Players get to explore a blocky atmosphere, where people get to build their own world from scratch. They also have to escape from mobs ranked from peaceful to hard. It is a fun way to build your architectural skills.


 
When I was a kid, I have played Minecraft under the influence of my brother. Building was not my talent. However, I still tried my best. Minecraft allows me to build my dream house which I personally enjoy a lot. However, collecting ingredients is a pain. Therefore, I usually play creative mode instead of survival mode. Creative mode allows me to have infinite ingredients and zero danger from mobs like the explosive creeper or the dangerous enderman. In general, I didn’t play this game for long because it was not my cup of tea as time goes by. Nevertheless, I still enjoy watching my brother building the most glorious mansion with that agile hand of his.

3.Apex Legends

Apex legends ranked three overall in the chart. It is a free to play battle royale hero shooter game. The game allows ppl to form in groups of two or three to fight till the end and claim victory. Different characters have different abilities to support their teammates to the road of victory. 


I have experienced this game recently. Once again, I was influenced by my brother. In my opinion, apex legend is really challenging to me. I have tried this game in switch. Controlling the angle was a hard task for me, I can barely shoot people. A generous friend of mine also carried me through out the game. Sadly, we usually die during the start of the match due to all the professional players out there. However, it was still a fun experience.I recommend to gamers who are looking for a challenge and an intense battle field to fight. 

Here are my thoughts and experiences as a gamer. As a gamer, I would like to mention more games that are popular around the world.
- genshin impact : amazing art Designs of character where friends can have fun together 
- among us : a family friendly game where people work together to discover the imposters among the group 
- League of legends : a high skilled gamer which requires gamers to have great skills have good communication among each other
- Valorant : a 5v5 arena match where teams are assigned to defend or attack their bases
-ROBLOX : a game mostly for kids and teenagers, including hundreds of games made by developers in a single platform 

I look forward to see u all in the next blog. May you all fall into the world of unlimited possibilities  ~ Adios !




 






留言

熱門文章