Applications for Gamers

                 The link between Gamers

In this massive world of boundless imagination, all gamers have a way to connect with each other. Through streaming, texting, calling and more. May we gamers welcome u to the … 
                              
                              Net World”



Firstly, let me tell you my favorite platform for gamers, discord.

Discord is a platform where users communicate with voice calls, videos calls and text messaging. Servers are also created for gamers to join and bond together. All players are free to stream in discord to share their gaming experience. 
In Servers, admins can decorate their server to their own likings. Different text and voice channels can be added. You can also add a variety of bots like music bots, server managing bots, story botsbots etc. Admins can also assign roles and different colors  to different players. 

Here is an example of a discord server from google. ( disclaimer : sorry for the blurry image )As u can see in the right column, users gain colours and role according to the admin.On the left hand side, several channels were made for different topics of discussion.Users can join hundreds of server and communicate with players all around the world. They can also listen to music while doing so ~
 
In discord, I have met many people. Till this day, I have been communicating with my friends in discord every day. Discord is also my favorite app in general. I can share music with my friends, voice call with them and watch live streams. Now, let me share with everyone my favorite  server…

(Disclaimer : some names are covered in advance)
This is a server that is made by a YouTuber ( credits to Dreamories YT ) Some people are streaming and some people are playing games like LOL or valorant. The energy in servers are usually wild and chaotic, which is why I enjoy chatting with people in servers. I sure am a hyper person myself. Through the server, I met lots of gaming buddies. Having a team to play is much happier than soloing by myself. I also have my own server with friends I met worldwide. In my server, we usually share music together. I have listened to songs of different  cultures. The songs in Philippines are surprisingly good ! 

~Next stop : Twitch~

Twitch is a video live streaming service that focuses on live streaming, including broadcasts of esports competitions, in addition to offering music broadcasts, creative content, and "real life" streams. Popular streamers like Sykkuno, Pokimae and TommyInnit are also on twitch. 



In twitch you can find every types of live stream you need. Just type in what u want and press search, millions of choices for you to choose. As a discord user, I don’t use twitch frequently. However, I do log in occasionally to explore the videos of different streamers. Twitch is a perfect platform for you to watch streams when you are looking for some entertainment. You might discover the perfect streamer for you to watch and enjoy. Furthermore, you can also share stories with gamers who share the same interests as you. It’s never bad to make more friends !

As a quote once said , “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.”

To gamers who are eager or interested to share your gaming experience or life with the world, feel free to go download twitch and stream to your heart’s desire. May your hard work be noticed and your channel goes viral ~


As your beloved blogger and gamer, my tour for you around the world of the net has come to an end. I hope for everyone to be enlightened and entertained by the blog. Ciao~

留言

熱門文章